365-day Return Policy. Learn More
Back in 1968, the city scene was packed with hot chicks in hot pants and tall boys in basketball shorts. That was when PUMA first lit a fire with the Suede silhouette. The industry rebel that said no way to ordinary leather, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt Clyde Frazier and track star Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the 1980s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, taking over New York City blocks. And to this day, it remains PUMAs most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit and packaged with two lace color options
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue with PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Grippy rubber outsole for traction
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE