Gila Optifade Open Country 6 Inch
365-day Return Policy. Learn More
The canyons call as jagged cliffs cut into the skies above. The meadows quake as rolling hills run into the river’s divide. It is here where monsters emerge; where miles consist of grueling climbs and shaky descents, and success only comes for those prepared to tackle it. The Gila National Forest is some of the most wildly stunning terrain in North America and there is only one boot designed to conquer it.
- Gore Tex Optifade Open Country Camo upper that is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight
- 100 Percent waterproof and breathable GORE TEX liners ensure that no water gets in while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Abrasion Resistant Rand that is added for protection and durability
- PU Midsole that provides support underneath the entire length of the foot
- Danner Gavre Outsole ideal for Lateral Transitions and Side Hilling