Choose Expedited Shipping & Get It By : 11/18/2019
365-day Return Policy. Learn More
one of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the puma tennis line, the puma california is an o.g. style born out of the courts in 1983 from argentinean grand slam champ guillermo vilas. it soon found its way to the streets of california where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. featuring a sleek two-toned colorway and classic puma formstrip branding, this california pays homage to the original.
- leather upper with perforated details at forefront and mesh back
- lace closure for a snug fit
- contrast color leather puma formstrip on lateral side
- eva midsole for premium cushioning
- thick two-toned rubber outsole provides traction and grip