Call us for assistance
Not all hiking boots are boots... For instance, the Wenger Tremor men's hiking shoes are a low top version of Wenger's killer boots. Think of them as convertibles. They're great for technical work where agility is key, yet they still provide the durability, traction and protection of their big brothers.
The Wenger Tremor men's hiking shoes are designed to take on the outdoors with confidence, and you'll know it from the moment you lace these kicks up. From a durable, articulating HyperGrip rubber outsole to a ring-style lacing system for a great fit, the Wenger Tremor men's hiking shoes will protect and cushion your feet. Enjoy nature without dreading the aching feet when you get back to camp. The Wenger Tremor men's hiking shoes feature the OutDry extreme waterproofing, which is so extreme its videos have been banned from the internet for fear of neural overload. Expect the best from the Wenger Tremor men's hiking shoes!
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Leather
- Full-grain leather upper resists damage and looks great
- OutDry extreme waterproofing provides long lasting comfort
- Low cut version of Wenger's boots for increased agility and flexibility
- Hypergrip outsole offers constant traction thanks to independent sole lug movement
- Lightweight midsole absorbs shock and offer support
- Scratched rubber toe and heel guards provide added protection against rocks and debris