Call us for assistance
When you were growing up, chances are you had a Swiss Army knife of some sort, whether it had a spoon, fork, lawn chair and tire tool attached or if it was a simple three blade number. A few years ago, Wenger, the makers of this iconic camping and hiking tool stepped into the world of footwear, and haven't looked back since. The Wenger Canyoneer men's hiking boots are a great example of the excellence they demand from their products.
The Wenger Canyoneer men's hiking boots are designed to take on the outdoors with confidence, and you'll know it from the moment you lace these kicks up. From a durable, articulating HyperGrip rubber outsole to an overstuffed collar that offers support and comfort, the Wenger Canyoneer men's hiking boots will protect and cushion your feet. Enjoy nature without dreading the aching feet when you get back to camp. The Wenger Canyoneer men's hiking boots feature the OutDry extreme waterproofing, which is so extreme its videos have been banned from the internet for fear of neural overload. Expect the best from the Wenger Canyoneer men's hiking boots!
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Leather
- Full-grain leather upper resists damage and looks great
- OutDry extreme waterproofing provides long lasting comfort
- Overstuffed collar for better fit and support
- Hypergrip outsole offers constant traction thanks to independent sole lug movement
- Lightweight midsole absorbs shock and offer support
- Scratched rubber toe guard provides added protection against rocks and debris