Call us for assistance
Why is it that so few skate shoes offer your ankle the support of a high top design? Maybe it's an issue of sport discrimination, with most shoe manufacturers telling you that your skater ankles aren't as important as they would be if they belonged to a basketball player. Do ankles performing ollies not need the same level of protection as ankles on a slam dunk? It's enough to make you ankles try to convince you to start shooting hoops, and your ankles can be very persuasive when they need to be.
Fortunately, though, Vans cares about your skating ankles, so they offer the ultra supportive Vans Sk8 Hi athletic inspired shoes. Lace up the Vans Sk8 Hi athletic inspired shoes and not only will your ankles be wrapped safe and snug in a padded collar, but your feet will look exceptionally cool at the same time. Thanks to the Vans Sk8 Hi athletic inspired shoes (and perhaps some prescribed psychiatric medication, if needed), your ankles will never tell you to play basketball again.
- Material: Leather
- Sturdy canvas and suede upper is durable and supportive
- Vans' classic Off the Wall gum rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides long-lasting structure
- Padded collar and footbed provide additional comfort and better fit
- Die cut EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) insert provides extra formfitting cushioning
- Vulcanized sole attachment for better durability
- Mid high top construction provides better ankle support