Call us for assistance
Don't let the name fool you; prisoners don't wear shoes nearly so cool as the Vans Prison Issue # 23 athletic inspired shoes. They just don't dress that well. Judging by movies about jail, prisoners spend too much time lifting weights and digging tunnels with spoons to worry whether their footwear is cool enough. Sure, the awesome retro style of the Vans Prison Issue # 23 athletic inspired shoes could make even a bright orange jumpsuit accessorized with leg irons look pretty fashionable, and their solid support and versatile traction would be great for everything from walking in the yard to shanking a snitch, but prison isn't supposed to be comfortable or fun, and the Vans Prison Issue # 23 athletic inspired shoes are both.
Don't worry that these high-quality Vans classics will make you look like a common criminal, because there's nothing common about this uniquely cool-looking shoe. At the very least, you'll look like a stylish criminal, one who hasn't been caught and imprisoned yet.
Prison Issue # 23
- Material: Textile
- Durable canvas upper provides long-lasting support
- Vulcanized rubber outsole resists damage and absorbs impact
- Heavy waffle tread provides solid traction
- Padded insole for greater comfort
- Three Velcro straps for lace-free convenience and secure fit
- Cotton drill lining provides more secure fit and reduced friction