Call us for assistance
The bad news: A person spends an estimated average of five months tying shoelaces throughout his or her life. The good news: The comfy, casual Vans Classic slip-on slip-on shoes have been waging a silent war against these timewasters for years now. Though they are still outnumbered by shoes with laces, the Vans Classic slip-on slip-on shoes are constantly gaining ground in the fight for more efficient shoe-putting-on.
The Vans Classic slip-on slip-on shoes are stylish proof that a shoe can fit securely and provide comfortable support without wasting valuable seconds of your life with all that confounded knot tying. Slip on your Vans Classic slip-on slip-on shoes and spread the word, because five months is a long time to spend hunched over your sneaker tops silently mouthing the words to that stupid song about the bunny ears.
- Material: Canvas
- Sturdy canvas upper is durable and supportive
- Vans' classic Off the Wall gum rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides long-lasting structure
- Padded collar and footbed provide additional comfort and better fit
- Die cut EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) insert provides extra formfitting cushioning
- Cotton drill lining provides more secure fit and reduced friction
- Vulcanized sole attachment for better durability