Call us for assistance
Sure, the adidas Adistar Revolt women's running shoes have that sleek running shoe design that will make even the laziest feet look fast, and their comfy, lightweight cushioning and state-of-the-art structure will keep your feet cozy and properly shaped; something they'll appreciate no matter how slowly they're moving.
The adidas Adistar Revolt's patented design help you keep proper form and increase your energy efficiency by smoothing the transition between heelstrike and forefoot push, and a special medial insert minimizes muscle fatigue by decreasing over-pronation, something you'll probably have to run to fully appreciate. Sure, the Adistar Revolts will make your feet look and feel great regardless of their velocity, but wearing these shoes with their high-tech running-specific features to the mall is like playing solitaire on one of NASA's supercomputers. It's kind of a waste.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- adiPRENE+ insert in forefoot aids propulsion and makes for an efficient run
- adiPRENE cushioning absorbs impact and provides support
- ForMotion technology provides enhanced motion control and quickness; Torsion System provides adaptive midfoot support
- Pro-Moderator supports your foot and helps prevent overpronation
- adiWEAR outsole for superb durability
- Mesh nylon upper with synthetic leather trim maximizes both durability and ventilation