Call us for assistance
You need cushioning and structure, so why not go with the Sole Signature EV Ultra insoles? These will replace your current sorry insoles that have been crying for freedom since you first took them for one of your "casual" hikes. The Sole Signature EV Ultra insoles feature the name and blessing of Ed Viesturs, and if he put his name on them, you can bet that they deliver. They're designed to deliver serious shock absorption and cushioning, and whether you are hiking, mountaineering or stomping around a concrete warehouse, you'll do it in comfort.
The Sole Signature EV Ultra insoles are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association-- you know, the foot people-- so trust that these insoles will come through. Order yours today and take on the world in a whole new level of comfort!
Sole Signature EV Ultra
- Material: Synthetic
- EVA blended base features 20% recycled material and molds to your foot for a perfect fit
- Open-cell polyurethane cushioning absorbs shock as well
- 35% recycled polyester weave cover fights odor with a Polygiene treatment and wicks away moisture for all-day wear
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Heat moldable for adjustable arch support
- Refer to sizing chart for further sizing information