Call us for assistance
It's not that there's anything wrong with the old-school canvas deck shoes. They're great for the mall and even for casual boating and dock use, but serious and fashionable boaters should opt for the Sebago Dover women's boat shoes. The high-quality, unlined Italian leather is cooler looking, for sure, but the difference between Sebago Dovers and low-end canvas deck stompers goes beyond the superficial.
A comfy, suede-lined footbed and a form-fitting, flexible midsole provides a greater level of support and reduces muscle fatigue, whether you're standing on a bobbing deck or strolling down a lengthy dock. The specially designed Sebago Channel Grip outsoles channel water away from the shoe, keeping your feet drier and your footing firmer. The Sebago Dover women's boat shoes are the smart choice for the serious boater: They're safe and comfortable on the water, but they still look stylish when you come ashore.
- Material: Leather
- Unlined, premium Italian leather upper for a fashionable, appealing look
- Stylish design catches eyes in and out of the water
- Comfy suede-covered footbeds provide flexible support
- Contoured EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole cushioning optimizes comfort and minimizes muscle strain
- Patented Sebago Channel Grip rubber outsoles direct surface water away from the shoe to prevent slippage and keep feet drier