Call us for assistance
Sure, the Sebago Docksides men's boating shoes, with their non-slip traction and stylish deck shoe design are quite obviously primarily designed for use on aquatic vessels or at least the dock. Thanks to their roomy toe box and comfy footbed padding, not to mention their sleek leather looks, you're going to want to broaden the definition of what counts as a deck or a boat so you can go on wearing the Sebago Docksides after you've gone ashore.
For example, wearing the Sebago Docksides out to a restaurant is acceptable as long as the restaurant has seafood on the menu, right? And what about the office? Your boss has surely mentioned something about "running a tight ship" hasn't he? And nothing says "aye, aye cap'n" better than adding a good pair of deck shoes to your work wardrobe. In fact, according to some documentary you watched part of on the science network, the ice caps are melting and eventually the earth will be covered in water. Maybe you should wear your Sebago Docksides everywhere, you know, just in case.
- Material: Leather
- Genuine moccasin construction wraps the foot in a single piece of leather for superb fit
- Padded collar and footbed for maximum comfort
- Non-corrosive brass eyelets
- Flexible sole with minimal tread pattern for secure footing and comfortable movement
- Wider toe box allows more natural foot spread
- Durable Docksides rubber outsole for better long lasting support