Minimal weight training shoe featuring a wealth of SCOTT running technologies for training runners in a neutral shoe. Successor to the award-winning MK3. The upper, utilizing SCOTTs Ergologic fit construction, allows for maximum adjust-ability and comfort. The midsole is supported using a carbon midfoot bridge and features eRide Technology, resulting in controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- Mesh constructed upper with synthetic overlays for ventilation and durability
- Ergologic Fit technology for customized comfort
- eRide rocker platform with carbon midfoot bridge for a natural midfoot strike and enhanced arch support
- AeroFoam midsole for ultra lightweight cushioning and support
- Durable rubber outsole for maximum traction