Call us for assistance
You just won't intimidate the Saucony Grid Xodus 2.0 women's running shoes, so don't even try. Run them off the road, and they'll grin; that's what they were made for, after all. The Saucony Grid Xodus 2.0 women's running shoes come equipped with spectacular construction, ensuring they'll resist a flat-out insane amount of damage. Run them onto uneven terrain, and they'll yawn. You won't even faze your feet and ankles with that trick.
The Saucony Grid Xodus 2.0 women's running shoes feature an exclusive Heel ProGrid System design to provide your feet with a dependable structure and guide their form throughout the gait cycle, even on rough, irregular terrain. Run them over with your car, and ... Ok; then they get a little upset. For some reason Saucony didn't seem to think "car proof" was a worthwhile feature for trail running shoes.
Saucony Progrid Xodus 2.0
- Material: Mesh
- Soft fabric lining provides sturdy support with less irritation
- HRC Strobel Board for better mobility on uneven terrain
- Unique lug design in the Vibram Trek outsole for cushioning and traction on any trail
- Lightweight air mesh upper for durable, breathable comfort
- Comfortable cushioning from the Heel ProGrid technology which absorbs impact and dissipates shock