Call us for assistance
You just won't intimidate the Saucony Grid Progrid Razor women's trail running shoes, so don't even try. Run them off the road, and they'll grin; that's what they were made for, after all. The Saucony Grid Progrid Razor women's trail running shoes come equipped with spectacular construction, ensuring they'll resist a flat-out insane amount of damage. Run them onto uneven terrain, and they'll yawn. You won't even faze your feet and ankles with that trick. Waterproof? Yep; the eVent waterproof bootie keeps you dry.
The Saucony Grid Progrid Razor women's trail running shoes feature a collection of cushioning and shock-absorbing technologies to provide your feet with a dependable structure and guide their form throughout the gait cycle, even on rough, irregular terrain. Run them over with your car, and ... Ok; then they get a little upset. For some reason Saucony didn't seem to think "car proof" was a worthwhile feature for trail running shoes.
Saucony Progrid Razor
- Material: Man-Made Materials
- eVent waterproof bootie for dryness you can count on
- HRC Strobel Board and SSL EVA maximize comfort
- Unique lug design in the Vibram outsole for cushioning and traction on any trail
- SRC Impact Zone and Forefoot cushioning keep your ride smooth
- Grid System heel cushioning and EBO absorb shock and protect the foot