Love this boot!
May 25th, 2013
What can I saw about any boot that Le Chameau makes that hasn't been said before? Fantastic product by a legendary company. So I'll be specific to this boot:
1. Easy to get on and off - just slides right on.
2. Super-comfortable! This may be the most comfortable pair of footwear I've ever purchased, which is saying something, considering that most comfortable shoes are considered to be athletic shoes, sneakers, or loafers. The walking comfort of these shoes is truly astounding - in just the short time I've had these boots, they've become my walking shoe of choice.
3. Great traction in winter conditions. I'm up in the Northeast, where we've had blizzard conditions, with snow and ice. I get great sure-footed traction with every step.
4. Quality construction. I expect these boots will last for years - I can't find any seams! It's just natural rubber that's molded - You'd probably have to take a blow-torch to these before they could be damaged.
5. Surprising great value for the money. You could spend much more $$$ for other winter boots and they'd probably wouldn't be 1/2 as comfortable and wouldn't last 1/2 as long. At $110, they really are a great value for the money.
Don't hesitate. Buy a pair now. You won't regret it.
Note: They say order a size down, but if you have wide feet, like I do, you might want to order a size up. I'm a 7 1/2 wide, so I ordered an 8, per recommendation of the Live Chat person. Great recommendation - the 8 fit perfectly, leaving room for warm socks.