Call us for assistance
SHOEBACCA's new "Love Your Reefs" contest will help you take your mind to far away destinations. We're gave away several pairs of Reef sandals to some lucky Shoebaccans who let us know the dream destination they would wear their free Reefs if they won the contest.
Here is our list of the winners. Each will be awarded a pair of Reef sandals of their choosing. Congratulations to our winners and stay tuned for more contests. Keep loving your Reefs.
List of Randomly selected winners
1. I would definitely wear my Reefs on the fabulous beaches of Key West while enjoying a rowdy Spring Break trip with my room mates! by JTUSI
2. I would like to wear my reef sandals to the Bahamas! by kristencolvin
3. I would wear my new reefs on the beaches of Aruba! They are comfortable enough to walk around the streets and beaches there that I'll never have to change pairs! by heyan23
4. I would be thrilled to wear my Reefs on the closest beach I could get to, Wrightsville Beach, NC. by Janet
5. I would wear my Reef sandals to explore the ancient ruins in Tulum, Mexico, and then walk one of the most beautiful beaches in the world at Tulum! by TinaTay
We decided to give away a few more pairs to some of the responses that we really enjoyed. We wish we could give a pair to all participants, but sadly we could only choose a few. Here are some of our favorites that will also be sent a free pair of sandals.
1. I will wear my Reefs in Hawaii this June. I'm finally getting to go there with my wonderful husband of 22+ years and our two boys. My hubby and I never had a honeymoon but if we had had one, this is where I would have liked to have gone! , approved, reef-giveaway by KoolMommyOf2
2. I still have 16 inches of snow outside my door. Somewhere warm and tropical with Reef Sandals would be heavenly. Hawaii, Mexico, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic....all calling my name! by Melissa
3. I see myself walking in a comfortable pair of new "reef" shoes in a dreamy location. I can only see my feet walking in white sand; I see large seashells and smell fresh freezes of salt air. The only sounds I hear are my kids playing, birds sings and the rolling waves. I am very happy because my location is perfect and my shoes are comfortable. My dream location is anywhere I am surrounded by my family by Schmunky
4. My dream vacation would be somewhere warm and exotic... pretty much anywhere that I could disconnect from the world. Closing my eyes and envisioning... white beaches, reggae music/ steel drums banging in the back ground, wind slightly blowing, the smell of coconut, waves crashing gently, and BOOM I opened my eyes and I'm not there... Dang. I'll keep trying. by LivingSociallyonthebeach
5. Its better in BELIZE, baby!!!! Their slogan is "no shirt, no shoes, no problem" but I've worn my Reef's there each time, and it's better with Reef's!!! They've taken me through coral, sand, stinky "pig" mud, and the rain forest, of course! We can't wait to go back and I'll be taking (hopefully a new pair) with me!! by Jessica
Fine Print & Restrictions
Win a FREE Jansport Backpack on SHOEBACCA.com
Runs: 2/14/11 - 2/28/11
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
Who may enter: Contest is open to legal residents of the 48 Continental United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older with Internet access at time of entry. Only entrants logging onto the Internet from within the 48 Continental United States and the District of Columbia are eligible to enter the Contest. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Contest: (a) employees of SHOEBACCA, Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates or subsidiaries, (b) employees of any organizations directly involved with this Contest, (c) immediate family members and persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) or (b) above.
How to enter: There is one (1) way to enter the Contest. Between 8:00 a.m. Central Time February 14th, 2011 and February 28th, 2011 and no later than 11:59 p.m. Central Time (the “Contest Period”): (1) Complete the electronic entry form with accurate information on Sponsor’s website located at SHOEBACCA.com. Post a comment on where you would most like to wear your free shoes if you won the contest. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected entries due to any reason. Entries submitted using any kind of bot, script, or automated technology will be deleted.
Random Drawing: Five (5) winners will win a prize. Random drawing will take place on March 1st, 2011 from all eligible entries received, and the winner will be notified by March 2nd, 2011 via the email address supplied during entry. Decisions of the judges are final.
Prize and odds of winning: Prize is one pair of Reef Shoes on SHOEBACCA.com. Approximate retail value of the is $50. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries received.
Claiming prize: All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to Sponsor’s use of their name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed for all business purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The name of the winner of the Contest will be available on the SHOEBACCA website. Sponsor is located at 2205 East Pioneer Drive, Irving, TX 75061.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, respective subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest or acceptance or use of any prize won.
Miscellaneous conditions: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
Right to cancel contest: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Texas, USA without regard to conflict of law principles.