Call us for assistance
Yes, the Puma XR Runner Camovideo retro shoes have a peculiar name. What exactly is a "camovideo"? The "camo" most likely refers to the sweet camouflage design that's probably not too effective on the street. If you wear the Puma XR Runner Camovideo retro shoes deep into the Amazonian jungle, they might keep your feet concealed, but at the mall or in the club, that awesome camouflage will have the ironic effect of making your stylish new shoes even more noticeable.
That covers "camo," but the "video" part of the name is anybody's guess. The Puma XR Runner Camovideo retro shoes don't contain a video camera, nor do they allow you to watch videos or do anything else video-related, really. If you're going to be in a video of some kind, though, the Puma XR Runner Camovideo retro shoes would probably be the shoes you'd want to wear, especially if the video's being shot in the Amazonian jungle and you don't want anyone to see your feet.
XR Runner Camovideo
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- Synthetic suede and mesh uppers are lightweight and damage resistant
- Camouflage detailing for unique, old-school look
- Padded tongue and collar for more supportive, slip-free fit
- Fabric lined insole for reduced friction and greater comfort
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole provides resilient, form-fitting cushioning
- Advanced trinomic cell and rubber infused outsole provides versatile, mobile traction and shock-resistant structure