Call us for assistance
The Puma V-Kat GC unisex goalie gloves were actually designed by the same guy who invented the adamantine claws in Wolverine's hands. If you aren't familiar with Wolverine, he's the character portrayed by Hugh Jackman in "X-Men." You know, the guy with the big knives? No? Forget it. The analogy is this: The Puma V-Kat GC unisex goalie gloves feature PFP spines in the gloves that lock at 180 degrees, which greatly helps prevent hyperextension of the fingers. Now you won't have to worry about that "Hey, can you touch your wrist backwards?" trick anymore while you play. Good thing; that hurts.
Okay, so they weren't designed by the Wolverine guy. They were, however, designed by the soccer wizards at Puma, which is probably better, since no one needs goalie gloves that will puncture the ball. Besides the supportive spines, the Puma V-Kat GC unisex goalie gloves also have a soft latex grip that lets you have total control. Mesh inserts allow for airflow through the glove, keeping your hands cool for the whole game. They're build for quick hands that need reliable contact and support, and whether or not you've got the lambchop sideburns to match, the Puma V-Kat GC unisex goalie gloves are the gloves for you!
Puma V-Kat RC
- Material: Latex
- PFP spines in the gloves lock at 180 degrees, preventing hyperextension of the fingers
- Latex grip offers wet-dry traction and superior ball control
- Mesh inserts allow for enhanced breathability
- Elastic wrist and strap provide support to the wrist joint
- Clean palms with a mild detergent solution; do not machine wash; allow to dry naturally at room temperature; do not place over or near radiators or any direct sources of heat; store in a cool dry place with palms apart
- Comes with miniature goalie glove keychain