Call us for assistance
Just how cool do you think you are? You've got an original NES, a Hypercolor t-shirt and all the Miami Vice episodes on VHS? Not bad... you may just be worthy to sport a throwback special like the Puma Sky II Hi Neon men's retro shoes. These sweet hi-tops were once the primo choice of teams in the NBA, such as the 2008 champs, the Boston Celtics. Maybe they didn't wear them when they took the top spot that season, but they all went home and put these on before they went out to celebrate (that's unconfirmed, but we think it was a great idea).
Feel free to take these out on the court for an eye-popping display of your basketball prowess, or you can just chill out wherever. The Puma Sky II Hi Neon men's retro shoes are loaded with comfort, from the padded collar and insole to the cushioning midsole. The combination of supple suede and lightweight fabric gives you a cozy wrap that breathes well. You're more secure than any government loan, with both laces and Velcro straps to keep you locked in. Strut your stuff in the Puma Sky II Hi Neon men's retro shoes!
Sky II Hi Neo
- Material: Leather, Textile
- Durable, non-marking rubber outsole provides great traction
- Leather, fabric and suede upper offers breathable comfort and sleek style
- Dual support from the lacing and strap systems
- Padded collar, tongue and footbed for superior comfort and cushioning