Call us for assistance
When you see the name "RS-100 LE Prismatron III," you probably picture some sort of futuristic, robotic machine that creates rainbows that you can walk on. No? Hmm... it must be the caffeine then. Whatever the name impresses upon you, the Puma RS-100 LE Prismatron III men's retro shoes will impress you immediately once you lace these awesome retro kicks up.
The Puma RS-100 LE Prismatron III men's retro shoes first saw the light of day in 1986, premiering as Puma's top of the line running product, featuring the R-System cushioning that allowed for the ultimate in comfy motion control. That was only a year after we saw the innovation of the Flux Capacitor. Coincidence? We think not. Lace up these stellar old-school runners and you'll realize that the past is the future... today. Huh? Ooh, look; a shiny object.
RS 100 Prismatron III
- Material: Leather, Textile
- Leather upper mixes with a synthetic mesh for breathable, durable comfort
- Rubber outsole offers superior traction
- A stellar hybrid of retro design and futuristic naming
- R-System cushioning for added comfort