Call us for assistance
Puma Cell Therid athletic inspired shoes, as the name implies, feature Puma's exclusive cushioning technology; the sweet Cell design. The "Spider Cell," to be exact, is cutting edge padding designed to provide maximum impact absorption and support. At first, the name Spider Cell seems inappropriate, considering the cushioning is not a cell imprisoning a spider, nor is the cushioning constructed from spider stem cells (no need to worry, arachnophobes).
The best explanation for the Spider Cell name in shoes like the Puma Cell Therid athletic inspired shoes is that spiders have eight legs and spend all day balancing on thin silk wires, so if spiders were to wear shoes, they'd probably want a lightweight, comfy shoe like the Puma Cell Therid athletic inspired shoes, and who can blame them. If you were an eight-legged tightrope walker, you'd probably want a pair of Puma Cell Therid athletic inspired shoes on your feet, too, and fortunately, you can wear these comfy stylish shoes whoever you are. Unfortunately for spiders, the Puma Cell Therid athletic inspired shoes don't come in size .00003.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Leather upper is light weight and well ventilated
- Comfy midsole cushioning provides long-lasting support
- Durable rubber outsole for sturdy structure
- High-traction tread pattern provides ample grip and extra mobility
- Lace up construction for secure, adjustable fit
- Puma Exclusive Spider Cell max technology provides maximum shock absorption