Call us for assistance
Vaughn Bode is considered one of the most influential artists among the cartoonist community. He created the infamous character "Cheech Wizard" in 1957, inspired from a can of Cheechy Nuts that is ever recognizable among the comic world. First printed in '67 in a Syracuse University pamphlet, you can now have Cheech on your feet! These Puma Basket II Bode men's athletic inspired shoes feature the star graphics attributed to Cheech, and even have his likeness on the tongue.
You might not even like watching basketball, but you'll love the comfort and style that you get with the Puma Basket II Bode men's athletic inspired shoes. The supple leather upper is perforated to allow for ventilation, keeping your feet cool and dry, and the padded collar and tongue of the Puma Basket II Bode men's athletic inspired shoes provide support and cushioning. You get limited edition style, pay some respect to some seriously old-school comic history, and comfortable shoes. Sounds like the Puma Basket II Bode men's athletic inspired shoes are a winner!
Basket II Bode
- Material: Synthetic
- Durable leather upper features Vaughn Bode's Cheech Wizard colorway
- Long-lasting, high-traction rubber outsole provides great traction
- Soft, padded lining around the collar and tongue offer unique comfort
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and cradles the foot
- Lace-up style for a fully adjustable fit
- Limited edition collector's shoe