Call us for assistance
Since they take their inspiration from the game, we think it's just fine that Puma called these swank leather shoes the Basket II. For one, there's no question that you'll score with the Puma Basket II men's retro shoes laces on your feet. For the retro-heads, these spawned from the original design in 1971, so you get major throwback points there, as well.
You might not even like watching basketball, but you'll love the comfort and style that you get with the Puma Basket II men's retro shoes. The supple leather upper is perforated to allow for ventilation, keeping your feet cool and dry, and the padded collar and tongue of the Puma Basket II men's retro shoes provide support and cushioning. You get style and comfort from a basketball-inspired shoe? That's a winner!
- Material: Leather
- Durable leather upper features perforations to allow for ventilation
- Long-lasting, high-traction rubber outsole provides great traction
- Soft, padded lining around the collar and tongue offer unique comfort
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and cradles the foot
- Lace-up style for a fully adjustable fit