Born in 1968, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketballs Walt Clyde Frazier and track star Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the 1980s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, and, to this day, it remains PUMAs most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Here, it is shrunk down for young legends in the making.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Removable Kinder-Fit sockliner and cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip