The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legends. The original lightweight training shoe, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints and hurdles galore with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here for young legends in the making with a distinctive graphic treatment on the lining.
- Made with synthetic leather upper
- Lace up closure for a snug fit
- Removable Kinder Fit sockliner and graphic print lining and Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability
- PUMA Formstrip and medial and lateral sides and woven PUMA Logo label at tongue, with PUMA Roma callout at lateral side and PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Non-marking rubber outsole for grip