The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style. The original, which debuted in 1968, was geared for sprints, hurdles, and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. It's reissued here, in all its glory and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Fresh details include its leather upper and modern color palette.
- Leather upper for long wear and serious style
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue, with PUMA Roma callout at lateral side and PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Grippy rubber outsole for traction