In the late 1970s, tennis player and Argentine playboy Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- Leather upper with nubuck and perf details at forefoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole for comfort and rubber outsole for grip and durability
- PUMA Formship at medial and lateral sides and PUMA Logo label at tongue
- PUMA GV Special callout at lateral side and PUMA Cat Logo at heel