In the late 1970s, tennis player and Argentine playboy Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon. A few seasons later, the G. Vilas came into its own with a slimmed-down profile but the same clean lines as its predecessor. This version features a leather upper and speckled midsole for fresh style.
- All over leather upper for long lasting wear
- Speckled graphic at midsole
- Cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- PUMA branding and G. Vilas callout at lateral side
- Rubber outsole for grip, with pivot point to support quick rotation