These Pele Rasunda casual men's sneakers offer everyday style and comfort for any look. These sneakers for men are built with a soft canvas upper for durability and comfort. The lace-up closure and textile lining of these men's casual shoes create a comfortable fit, while a vulcanized rubber sole delivers durable traction. These sneakers were named after the Rasunda Stadium in Sweden, where Pele won his first world cup in 1958.
Customers Also Viewed
Customers Also Bought
Item # S12FMPS004-078
Outlet: $36.99 $60.00(MSRP) Save 38%
Guaranteed delivery by Dec. 24th
- Material: Canvas
- These casual men's sneakers honor PelÃ©'s first World Cup win in 1958 at the Rasunda Stadium in Solna, Sweden.
- Soft canvas upper for classic durability and comfort
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Textile lining for breathability and comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for durability and traction