These Pele Rasunda casual men's sneakers offer everyday style and comfort for any look. These sneakers for men are built with a breathable canvas upper for durability and comfort. The lace-up closure and textile lining of these men's casual shoes create a comfortable fit, while a vulcanized rubber sole delivers durable traction. These sneakers were named after the Rasunda Stadium in Sweden, where Pele won his first world cup in 1958.
Customers Also Viewed
Customers Also Bought
Item # S12FMPS004-077
Outlet: $36.99 $60.00(MSRP) Save 38%
Guaranteed delivery by Dec. 24th
Estimated delivery: Dec. 13th - Dec. 16th Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Estimated delivery based on UPS Ground shipping schedule and up to 3-day processing time
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Canvas
- These casual men's sneakers honor PelÃ©'s first World Cup win in 1958 at the Rasunda Stadium in Solna, Sweden.
- Breathable canvas upper for classic durability and comfort
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Textile lining for breathability and comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole for durability and traction