Call us for assistance
The adidas Paydirt D football cleats are obviously named after the gold mining expression "hitting pay dirt," meaning striking gold. At first this seems like a pretty random name, but playing football and mining for gold have at least one key similarity -- you won't hit the big pay off if you aren't willing to take the time and effort to dig deep into the soil or into yourself. In that case, the adidas Paydirt D football cleats are better than a shovel and trusty pack mule when you're prospecting for football glory.
Extremely light-weight but supportive and durable, the adidas Paydirt D football cleats are quick and dependable, just the equipment you'll need as you struggle to strike your own pay dirt. Also, the adidas Paydirt D football cleats feature screw in studs for extra grip on soft natural ground. This extra level of adaptability kind of confuses the whole "playing football as a form of goal mining" concept, but it's a nice feature anyway.
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- Synthetic upper is light-weight but durable and supportive
- Non-slip lining for better performance and more comfortable fit
- Molded EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) adiPRENE+ cushioning insoles in the heel and toe provide responsive and comfortable support
- Outsole equipped with molded cleats for sturdy grip and a resilient TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) plate for sturdy support
- adidas-patented Torsion movement guidance system and Dual Lock structure provide additional support
- Screw in studs for additional grip on soft ground