Call us for assistance
Did you know the Osiris NYC 83 women's skate shoes are famous? I mean, more so than being featured here at SHOEBACCA.com? True story-- seems these are the hot kicks that are on the feet of Quest Crew in the Snoop Dogg video for "I Wanna Rock." Now, we know you'd probably pay $500 a pair for shoes that awesome, but we're so sweet that we've priced the Osiris NYC 83 women's skate shoes fair and square. We know... you can go ahead and hug your screen.
The Osiris NYC 83 women's skate shoes are blessed with a healthy dose of old school style, with an early 90s basketball look that is skate ready. All the goods from Osiris like a padded tongue, collar and footbed keep the comfort factor high. The durable traction-patterend rubber outsole gives you stellar grip on and off your board, too. Of course, the Osiris NYC 83 women's skate shoes don't have to skate to show off-- case proven by the D-oh-double-jizzo, actually. Whether you're shooting a scene for MC Such-and-Such's latest video or grinding rails, you'll look awesome in your Osiris NYC 83 women's skate shoes.
Osiris NYC 83 Womens
- Material: Leather, Synthetic
- Padded collar and tongue with elastic centering straps to keep it in place
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and helps to return energy
- Perforations throughout the upper allow for better ventilation
- Fabric lined upper adds to the comfort factor
- Synthetic upper is lightweight and durable
- Cupsole construction for increased durability and comfort