Call us for assistance
Did you know the Osiris NYC 83 Shearling men's skate shoes are famous? I mean, more so than being featured here at SHOEBACCA.com? True story-- seems these are the hot kicks that are on the feet of Quest Crew in the Snoop Dogg video for "I Wanna Rock." Now, we know you'd probably pay $500 a pair for shoes that awesome, but we're so sweet that we've priced the Osiris NYC 83 Shearling men's skate shoes fair and square. We know... you can go ahead and hug your screen.
The Osiris NYC 83 Shearling men's skate shoes are blessed with a healthy dose of old school style, with an early 90s basketball look that is skate ready. All the goods from Osiris like a padded tongue, collar and footbed keep the comfort factor high. The durable traction-patterend rubber outsole gives you stellar grip on and off your board, too. Of course, the Osiris NYC 83 Shearling men's skate shoes don't have to skate to show off-- case proven by the D-oh-double-jizzo, actually. Whether you're shooting a scene for MC Such-and-Such's latest video or grinding rails, you'll look awesome in your Osiris NYC 83 Shearling men's skate shoes.
NYC 83 Shearling
- Material: Nubuck, Shearling
- These shearling lined skate sneakers will warm up your winter wardrobe just in time to hit the ramp or the street.
- Clean nubuck upper in a high top design for ultimate durability and support
- Cozy shearling lining and collar for extra warmth and style in the winter months
- Full EVA midsole and molded EVA insole with latex covering for cushioning and impact protection
- Cupsole construction with exposed ollie area for enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for enhanced durability and grip