Call us for assistance
It's the Nizza, fo' shizza. No; these aren't actually Snoop's new line of shoes. The adidas Nizza Hi men's retro shoes are actually named after the lost member of the Wutang Clan. You've probably never heard of him, but Nizza was Rza's cousin, and had a bit part in "Triumph." Unfortunately, on a tour in '94, he accidentally locked himself in a convenience store restroom and was never heard from again. It was a loss, but the Wu managed to push through it to become one of the most storied and respected rap groups of all time. Thank you, adidas, for remembering Nizza, and putting out these incredible shoes.
The adidas Nizza Hi men's retro shoes are a cool casual shoe that shows love for the classics with some serious retro flavor. They're designed for all day comfort, with soft fabric lining that helps to wick away moisture. Show your respect for Wutang while also getting some serious throwback style points in the adidas Nizza Hi men's retro shoes!
- Material: Textile
- Old-school look with new school comfort
- Durable, grippy rubber outsole provides great traction
- Full lace-up style for a perfect fit
- Durable canvas upper features artwork from U.K. artist Mysterious Al for a creepy, funky look
- Rubber toe cap for added protection
- Soft fabric lining in classic pattern