Call us for assistance
The Nike Cortez '07 toddler retro shoes are a modern take on a classic style. This style was originally released in 1972, and then was reissued in the mid-90s. Here we are in the new millennium, taking on a world of change and innovation. Take charge of your world in the Nike Cortez '07 toddler retro shoes.
Now, I'm sure you are looking at these shoes, thinking "Man, these look really familiar." Like a person who's face you recognize but can't remember their name, or a melody that gets in your head but you can't remember the words. "Maybe it's just that tell-tale Swoosh," you're thinking. Perhaps it's the classic sawtooth tread? We'll give you the answer that makes you go, "AHA! That's it. Thanks, SHOEBACCA.com; now I can sleep at night."
Yes, these are the shoes that gained fame worldwide when they were donned by one Forrest Gump (portrayed by Tom Hanks) in the movie by the same name. Sighing, are you? Now, crank up the soundtrack on your favorite Mp3 player and lace up your Nike Cortez '07 toddler retro shoes. It's time to go running.
Little Cortez '07 (Infant/Toddler)
- Material: Leather
- Keep your little one in casual comfort with these iconic retro sneakers.
- Leather upper with tonal Nike swoosh for durability and signature style
- Lightly padded collar for comfort
- EVA wedge midsole for extra cushioning
- Rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern for maximum traction