Call us for assistance
If you're like us, you appreciate the inside scoop on your favorite shoes. May we proudly present SHOEBACCA.com's "Behind the Shoe," an inside look at the incredible Nike Air Max LeBron VIII men's basketball shoes. They're not just stellar performers on the hard wood; the Nike Air Max LeBron VIII men's basketball shoes are loaded with interesting stuff. Since these are LeBron James' signature kick, they feature cool things like 23 Flywire strands in the midsection to represent Lebron's number. There are eight Nike Flywire strands on the tongue showing that this is the eighth edition.
The Nike Air Max LeBron VIII men's basketball shoes also feature the Nike Max Air unit, revitalized with 80% more air that previous editions. More air equals more cushioning and shock absorption. Of course, they are built to handle the players with skills to match, with outstanding support and comfort all why staying extremely lightweight. As in these are the lightest LeBrons ever. What are you waiting for? Order your Nike Air Max LeBron VIII men's basketball shoes today!
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- New Max Air unit has 80% more air than previous models
- Durable, non-marking rubber outsole is see-through for extra freshness
- Comfy cushioning in the footbed and collar
- Integrated Flywire shaves off weight and adds strength
- Eighth edition of the LeBron Air Max, hot off the press