Call us for assistance
First, let's clarify that these are not camel shoes. There will be ZERO tolerance for camel toe jokes here. Now that that's out of the way, let's talk a bit about the Nike Air Rift women's trail running shoes. "Really- these are running shoes?" you may be saying... Yes; really. The unusual split toe design was originally designed for the Kenyan runners who were trained to run barefoot. They found themselves in quite a quandary when they chose to begin running in organized events where running footwear was required. The awkwardness of running in standard running shoes made it difficult to get the most out of their skills, so Nike came up with the Nike Air Rift women's trail running shoes to help alleviate their problem.
Air Rift Womens
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Unique split-toe design offers comfort and precision
- Durable rubber outsole for superior traction on and off-road
- Velcro closures on the midfoot and heel allow for customizable fit
- Open-air design for maximum ventilation