Call us for assistance
So, what's your game? Basketball? Tennis? Underwater bowling? Whatever sport you call your passion, we all know that the only way to succeed is to practice and train. Unfortunately, we can't all just show up on game day, roll in and tear up the competition. Hours of working out, fine tuning that sport machine you call your body is hard work, so the good folks at Nike have been kind enough to bless us with these incredible training shoes, the Nike Air Max Trainer One women's crosstraining shoes. They're extremely lightweight, yet Nike didn't sacrifice durability and performance just to keep you light on your feet. That's a great thing, because there's nothing worse that training in some shoes that barely last a week. We call it "blowouts."
No worries about blowouts with the Nike Air Max Trainer One women's crosstraining shoes. A Visible Max Air unit in the heel gives you the best cushioned ride in the industry, while a synthetic leather and mesh upper keep your feet cool and dry. The solid rubber outsole will give you multi-directional traction, so that whether you're running laps, doing aerobics or hitting the machines, you'll have the stability you need. Basically, the Nike Air Max Trainer One women's crosstraining shoes are top of the line trainers, so what are you waiting for? Go for it!
Air Max Trainer One
- Material: Synthetic, Mesh
- Synthetic leather and perforated upper offers superior durability and ventilation
- Long-lasting rubber outsole for multi-directional traction
- Visible Air Sole unit in the heel provides superior cushioning and shock absorption
- Fabric lined upper is comfy and cushioned for all-day performance
- Lace-up style for a secure fit