Call us for assistance
The Nike Air Max '95 (GS) youth retro shoes are more than footwear -- they strike a fierce blow in the ongoing battle for foot equality. Thanks to these shoes, based on the classic Air Max 95 design, having a smaller shoe size doesn't mean you get the shaft. Offering every bit of the style, comfort, and functionality of their adult-sized counterparts, the Nike Air Max '95 (GS) youth retro shoes should go a long way toward healing the hurt cause by years of stripped down kid's shoes with no cool features and reduced comfort.
Sure, you're probably going to grow out of these someday, but that's no reason for your feet shouldn't feel good or look cool right now, is it? Of course not. An upgrade of the original 95 design, the Air Max 95 GS features enhanced air-pocket and construction features, giving them even greater comfort and durability and ensuring they'll last for as long as you can wear them. Sometimes having kid's-sized feet isn't so bad, after all.
Air Max '95 LE Girls (Youth)
- Material: Leather
- Upgraded from the original design with several comfort-enhancing features
- The dual-pressure Air-Sole units in the heel and forefoot provide ample cushioning in every part of every step
- Thermoplastic polyurethane midfoot shank enhances arch support and reduces impact shock
- Synthetic upper is durable but lightweight and breathable
- Classic Air Max 95 look for time-tested fashionability