Call us for assistance
It's a brave new year, and so come the new kicks from Nike. We've come to expect greatness from the Air Jordan line. Classy, b-ball style that encompasses self-expression and versatile performance is the heartbeat of these Nike Air Jordan 2009 toddler basketball shoes. We know you were probably expecting them to be called the 24's, but Nike decided to flip the script this year and name this signature shoe with the year rather than the number series. We personally think it would've been blasphemy to pass up the iconic 23 anyway.
The Nike Air Jordan 2009 toddler basketball shoes see upgrades for the new model, including the Articulated Propulsion Technology that ensures a responsive feel on the court with strong propulsion characteristics. They are, after all, basketball shoes, and should perform as such. The classic style is still there, and the Nike Air Jordan 2009 toddler basketball shoes also have the hologram (remember that?) on the upper. For truly historic style that gives you all the awesome modern comfort elements, you just can't do better than the Nike Air Jordan 2009 toddler basketball shoes!
Air Jordan 2009 (Infant/Toddler)
- Material: Leather, Textile
- A full-grain leather upper provides ultra-durability and secure support and sees the return of the hologram logo
- Articulated Propulsion Technology that ensures a responsive feel on the court with strong propulsion characteristics
- Specific traction areas on the shoe's outsole add extra traction in the most important areas
- A newly designed tread pattern allows for multidirectional gripping
- Outsole counter support provides maximized shock absorption and increased ankle protection
- Quick and easy Velcro closure with elastic laces for a great fit