Call us for assistance
The Nike Air Affect III men's crosstraining shoes are ready to help you lock in a serious training regimen. The best athletes know that training is paramount to success. 85 percent of your job as an athlete is preparing for the other 15 percent, so get some shoes that take things as seriously as you do. The Nike Air Affect III men's crosstraining shoes are the perfect tools for the job.
So, you're not a professional athlete? That's okay; few are, and we know that you don't have to get paid millions of dollars a year and have thousands of people wearing your name between their shoulders to appreciate the stellar comfort and performance of the Nike Air Affect III men's crosstraining shoes. The durability of the full-grain leather upper and the rubber outsole are complemented by the stellar cushioning of the max volume Air Sole Unit. You work hard, so get the shoes that fit the big picture; the Nike Air Affect III men's crosstraining shoes.
Air Affect III
- Material: Leather
- Synthetic and leather upper for durable comfort
- Nike Air Sole Unit in heel absorbs shock and cushions each step
- Phylon midsole runs the full length of the shoe for maximum cushioning
- Durable, non-marking rubber outsole for great traction