Call us for assistance
Think of the New Balance 572 men's hiking shoes as the most fuel efficient SUV ever designed. Great for running the trail less traveled, the 572 comes equipped with several high-tech features to ensure a smoother ride on multiple surfaces. Superb cushioning in the heel and forefoot offers maximum shock absorption with patented lightweight technology, providing comfort and support while reducing the impact strain on your foot's hardest working areas.
The synthetic mesh upper is lightweight and well-ventilated, keeping your feet comfy and breathing easy, and an ultra-durable rubber compound outsole supplies extra longevity to the hard-worked heel, reducing wear and tear and keeping your feet on the road, footstrike after footstrike. Like their less-efficient automotive counterparts, the New Balance 572s offer the ample support and comfort features you'd want for a leisurely spin around the neighborhood, but they also have the horsepower and sturdy, shock-absorbing structure you'll need whenever you decide to head off-road.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Technical trail model designed for both on- and off-road running
- A high-density medial post gives added support and security to the midfoot region
- Top quality cushioning in the forefoot and heel provides additional comfort and shock absorption where runners need it most
- Lightweight construction reduces muscle strain and fatigue
- Durable heel pad made of heavy-duty rubber compound minimizes wear and tear in shoe's hardest-worn area
- Synthetic lightweight mesh upper provides optimal breathability and comfort