Call us for assistance
The New Balance 749 running shoe is crafted for the runner who wants to get responsive, comfortable support from a lightweight and great looking shoe. Guys, we know you look for the same thing in a woman, so why compromise when it comes to your footwear? The 749 lets you strap up and forget about it with its "sausage link" laces that get tied and stay tied. We didn't come up with that analogy, but it's just off-the-wall enough for us to mention.
Designed for the mid to high mileage runner, the Abzorb cushioning throughout the 749 provides excellent durability and energy displacement to keep your feet happy, and we know that happy feet inspire better runs. The New Balance 749 hugs your foot like a kid at Christmas, thanks to the Sure Lace secure laces and the N-LOCK support. The honeycomb and mesh design mingle with the traditional New Balance elements to create a sporty and sharp selection. Good looks and technology mixed together... it's like a robot girlfriend, only more affordable and much easier to get on your feet.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Maximum comfort and support with toe-to-heel ABZORB cushioning
- N-Durance outsole ensures long life and durability
- N-ERGY in the heel provides New Balance's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Moisture wicked away thanks to Lightning Dry collar
- Shoe secured midfoot with N-LOCK external support system
- Reflective safety design increases visibility for low light running