The New Balance men's 1080V2 running shoes are some of the best running sneakers for neutral runners. This lightweight synthetic and mesh streamlined update to the popular New Balance 1080 offers maximum cushioning and support with a lightweight foam midsole and strobel board, as well as a TPU shank and durable outsole for stability. These cushioned A5500 diabetic shoes runners are good for your feet, with a removable insole that allows custom orthotic inserts for diabetics. These New Balance shoes for running were proudly assembled in America.
Customers Also Viewed
Customers Also Bought
New Balance 1080V2
Item # M1080BB2
Outlet: $89.99 $135.00(MSRP) Save 33%
Guaranteed delivery by Dec. 24th
Estimated delivery: Dec. 16th - Dec. 18th Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Estimated delivery based on UPS Ground shipping schedule and up to 3-day processing time
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Mesh, Synthetic
- These men's running shoes offer maximum cushioning and comfort for the neutral runner.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays and welded seams provides structural support and reduces irritation
- ACTEVA™ LITE lightweight foam midsole and full-length ABZORB® strobel board for shock absorption and impact protection
- Durable Ndurance® blown rubber outsole with T-beam flexible TPU shank offers maximum torsional stability and support
- Medicare approved diabetic shoe - Medicare / HCPCS code: A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Proudly assembled in the USA