Call us for assistance
The New Balance 993 is the update from the 992 (funny how that works, eh?), and vast improvements are lauded by wearers everywhere. The 993 is ideal for medium and large frame guys, as the N-Durance outsole and sturdy TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel will hold up under duress. So what if you took the "eat your spinach, it'll make you big and strong" too literally as a kid? So what if you got third place in the strongman competition (you might have won with the 993 on; ahem, ahem)? If you are shopping big and tall, then you know how important proper stability is in your running shoe.
To coin a cliche, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall," so keep your head up and your stride steady with these flagships of the New Balance fleet. The 993 is a staple of the New Balance line of quality running shoes. Maximum shock absorption is provided with the trusty ABZORB technology, and C-Cap provides superb stability in the heel. Of course, good looks are important, and these kicks are sharp. The mesh upper complements the suede and leather and allows for breathing to keep your feet cool and dry. Stand up tall -- or broad -- and join a long list of 993 fans!
- Material: Leather, Textile
- C-Cap midsole and heel provide excellent stability and cushion
- N-Durance outsole beefs up durability
- ABZORB in heel and forefoot takes the beating out of your feet with increased shock absorption
- Built for mild to moderate overpronators who need cushioning and better stability throughout