Call us for assistance
Whether you trek the tundra every day or seek a shoe that can handle those wicked winter storms, the New Balance 921 pushes the limits of how a running shoe can handle the ice and snow. Personally, we think these are quite possibly the coolest shoes we've seen in a long time. First, they come with removable ice spikes and a wrench so that when the really nasty stuff locks you in, you can attach the cleats and still get out and conquer, whether that means digging out the car or continuing with your dedicated daily run.
To top the durable outsole, New Balance gave the 921s the BioShield weather protection material and ABZORB Anti-Freeze midsole to stay cushiony no matter how cold it gets (discounting absolute zero, of course). If it's wet, the New Balance 921 men's running shoes even have a lace pocket to keep your laces clean and dry. With protective elements to guard against rocks and debris, the New Balance 921 men's running shoes are able to handle the worst nature can throw at them. Truly and elite runner, and still so comfortable! Rain, sleet, snow and ice-- we laugh in your general direction!
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- ABZORB Anti-Freeze cushioning for shock absorption and cushioning in extreme cold
- BioShield weather protection material to ensure water and wind protection while still allowing breathability
- RockStop outsole and enhanced toe protection for worry-free trekking
- Removable ice spikes and wrench included
- N-Lock support system for enhanced midfoot structure
- Lightning Dry liner for moisture control inside the shoe