Call us for assistance
These shoes look dangerous, don't they? Such an aggressive look must mean these kicks are made for taking on just about everything, and that's not far from the truth. The New Balance 840 men's crosstraining shoes are built for all-terrain guys. Do you operate only on steady, paved surfaces? Are you afraid to step off the tile and tromp willy-nilly over hill and dale? We seriously doubt it; you're here, drooling over the 840s (watch your keyboard, by the way). Give yourself some claws with the New Balance 840 men's crosstraining shoes.
The four-wheel drive look belies the New Balance 840 men's crosstraining shoes' true nature, which is exceptional comfort and support. Sure; the outstanding tread pattern on that durable rubber outsole can really tear into the terrain, but the ABZORB cushioning takes the beating of each mighty step so your feet don't have to. That durable synthetic mesh upper allows for increased airflow, keeping the feet cool and dry. Yeah, the New Balance 840 men's crosstraining shoes are ornery, but they have a sensitive side as well. Dig in!
- Material: Leather, Textile
- ABZORB cushioning in the heel combines with an air cell pocket to provide exceptional shock absorption
- Padded tongue, collar and footbed for extra cushioning
- Synthetic mesh upper offers great style and breathable performance
- Added midfoot support in the unique Rollbar structure
- TPU medial and lateral support for superior stability
- NDurance outsole stays strong in the high-wear areas for long life