Call us for assistance
The New Balance 574 men's retro shoes are a fine example of modern innovation in a classic body. We're all concerned about the state of affairs with our planet's fuel sources, and lately a "mechanical messiah" named Johnathan Goodwin has figured out ways to get 100 mpg out of a Lincoln Continental, cut emissions by 80% and double the horsepower. That's pretty amazing, considering that you can fit about eight people in one of those bad boys. It's the kind of car that when you go around a corner, you can wave at the people in the back seat. The engineers at New Balance have essentially done the same thing with the 574.
One look at the shoes says, "Ooh, those are cool, but I need a technically-adept shoe that will keep my feet happy on those long runs." Fear not, discerning consumer. The New Balance 574 is loaded with modern technology, including the Encap midsole and heel that unites with the C-Cap core for enhanced support and cushioning. Also blessed with a lightweight midsole, the 574 retains its flexibility, ready for some serious performance. Now you can jog in style, turning heads with the old-school look of the 574 while enjoying all of the benefits of modern shoe innovation.
New Balance 574
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Leather, Textile
- Encap midsole and heel joins with C-Cap core for great cushioning and support
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides flexibility and cushioning
- Solid rubber outsole for lasting durability
- The suede and mesh upper breathes well and gives superior durability and flexibility
- Classic look mixes with modern technology for a superb shoe