Call us for assistance
Designed and tested by pro skater Guy Mariano, the Lakai Guy Recycle men's skate shoes are-- what's that? Were these particular shoes worn by guy? Well, after catching his videos, we doubt that these were. He has a tendency to put his kicks through abuse. I guess that's kind of why the designers at Lakai went to him for these kicks. They needed something to offer you that can take the abuse of a skateboarding holocaust without falling apart. If that's what you are hunting and are also hip to some swank style, then the Lakai Guy Recycle men's skate shoes are a perfect choice.
These Lakai Guy Recycle men's skate shoes are part of Lakai's program to reuse materials that would otherwise head to the scrap heap, creating one-of-a-kind awesome shoes that everyone can dig. The outsole features 50% regrind rubber in addition to the gum rubber, and overall, these kicks reduce new material use by up to 40%! That's pretty cool, and it works great on and off the board.
Note: No two shoes will necessarily be the same. Expect unique color and material combinations with your new favorites.
Guy Recycle 5
- Material: Suede
- 50% regrind / 50% new gum rubber outsole provides great traction and reduces waste
- Suede upper with leftover materials offers one-of-a-kind, durable style
- Designed and tested by Guy Mariano
- Shock absorbing midsole for added comfort
- Note: No two shoes will necessarily be the same, so you can expect unique color and material combinations